Web the-little-things-in-life.blogspot.com

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Matisyahu - concerts on video (part 2)

Matisyahu - concerts on video (part 2)


If you have never been to a Matisyahu concert before this post is for you.
Here are a few videos of Matisyahu concerts. This will give you a little taste of how it is like.

3-

4-

5-

*UPDATE*
Let me tell you, I love Matisyahu's songs, but you can realy enjoy his songs once you read the lyrics. I listen to "Youth" while reading the lyrics. I don't want to sound too emotional, but some of the songs realy touched my heart. some of the songs talk about a sad and empty past, but, hoping for a happy and fulfilling future.

So go and read the lyrics, I'll be posting more lyrics in the future.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude... amigo... my friend... my brother...

i know exactly what you mean... its hard not to sound too corny, but i really do love matisyahu, he is a breath of fresh air to the world... and the more i listened, the more i loved what he does... it is a journey of exploration when you listen to his tunes, and then once you know what he is saying... once you understand... once you see the full picture... it is complete and beautiful in its wholeness... im glad i am not alone ;o)

7:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

tags: , , , חיפוש ספרים ספרים משומשים ספרים יד שניה ארכיון ספרים חיפוש ספרים חיפוש ספר גינון