Web the-little-things-in-life.blogspot.com

Friday, June 09, 2006

Today... Nothing much about Matisyahu

Hi all, I got nothing for you today.
I was going to write a song that would look like Enimem's Stan. I was going to call it "Moishe" instead of "Stan". I had some nice lines too. Many lines would remain from the original song, lines like:
"See, everything you say is real, and I respect you 'cause you tell it."

I had some funny lines (I marked the funny bits in case you won't get it) like:
"...My girlfriend's pregnant too, I'm out to be a father
If I have a daughter, guess what I'm-a call her? I'm-a
name her... What ever your daughter's name is."

"...But you could have signed an autograph for Matthew.
That's my little brother, man. He's only 6 years old.
We waited in the blistering cold for you for 4 hours
and ya just said oy."

"Dear Mr. "I'm too good to comment on my fan's blog""

"It's been six months and still no word. I don't deserve it?
I know your mom reads my blog..."

"I seen this blog on the internet a couple weeks ago that made me sick.
Some dude was wrote a blog that was all copied from other sites, nothing original.
And in that blog I saw a post, something lame about Eminem's song too,
Come to think about it...his name was...it was you.
DAMN!"

well, as I gave that song a second look I realized it was too lame.... so, no song for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

tags: , , , חיפוש ספרים ספרים משומשים ספרים יד שניה ארכיון ספרים חיפוש ספרים חיפוש ספר גינון