Web the-little-things-in-life.blogspot.com

Monday, February 13, 2006

what do you think of that ? (an old pic of Matisyahu)

JDub Records forum: Babylon Bomber writes:
I'm happy that you're doing so well but disappointed that you haven't mentioned any of us who got you involved in performing. I'll be posting sound files and video of Matisyahu when he played with my band Soulfori as I have rights to all the material. He was doing the same thing then just not as religious. Also have plenty of stories from travelling with him. Again, I'm proud of you Matt but don't forget where your style came from.



I think he does look like Matisyahu, I couldn't find more pictures ....

2 Comments:

Blogger Chaim said...

another matisyahu video for you.

http://www.fhmus.com/webtv.asp?idx_id=743

9:29 AM  
Blogger Heavy A said...

Thanks Chaim, nice video.

now he is a basketball player too ? :-)

1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

tags: , , , חיפוש ספרים ספרים משומשים ספרים יד שניה ארכיון ספרים חיפוש ספרים חיפוש ספר גינון