Web the-little-things-in-life.blogspot.com

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Get To Know Matisyahu - Matisyahu On AOL Music

Matisyahu On AOL Music

There are three types of people:

1- poeple who know Matisyahu.
2- poeple who think they know Matisyahu.
3- poeple who don't know Matisyahu.

Now, if you are one of the people listed above you would like this one. AOL music has done a piece about Matistyahu, bio, live exclusive videos, live sessions (which are grate) (check out the beatboxing piece) and some questions and answers on video. I liked it alot and I think you will too.

I must say, the more I listen to his music, the more I like it ..... (I hope you don't think I'm obsessed)

take a look: Matisyahu on AOL Music


(You can also check him out on Rhapsody)

*UPDATE*
I've seen all the videos on AOL Music, it'll just grate .... i've seen them over and over .... I just love it ....

*ANOTHER UPDATE*
check out the video of "Exaltaion". In that video you must pay attantion to the music for a very special 20 seconds from 01:50 to 02:10. just mind blowing .... close your eyes and feel the music .... what can I say .... Matisyahu is number ONE!

Here is the link again Matisyahu on AOL Music

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

tags: , , , חיפוש ספרים ספרים משומשים ספרים יד שניה ארכיון ספרים חיפוש ספרים חיפוש ספר גינון