Web the-little-things-in-life.blogspot.com

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Matisyahu "Youth" - Listen To The Entire Album

Listen To The Entire Youth Album Online On MTV's "The Leak"

As I write these lines I'm listening to Matisyahu's new album "Youth".
sounds very good, parts unlike anything I've heared before, and other parts I have heared before.

here is a link where you can listen to the entire "Youth" album:
www.mtv.com/music/#/music/the_leak/matisyahu/youth/

I would like to get some review from people after they listen to this so I could post some reviews here.

If you want you can buy it from
sony music store
icon:

icon
icon

have fun, and thanks to Chaim for the link.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

tags: , , , חיפוש ספרים ספרים משומשים ספרים יד שניה ארכיון ספרים חיפוש ספרים חיפוש ספר גינון